20090206

Digg Toolbar for Firefox

Already long enough I do not login to my Digg account and a new night I log in again. After some time walking in the Digg site I found a link at the footer right at the "Digg Tools & API", yes .. link with a Firefox toolbar. After I open and read that using the toolbar, we can submit your content to Digg. Which in my mind that time may be this toolbar function the same as ScribeFire where we can post blogs to our Blogger account without having to login to the site. Without headlong simply download my toolbar.

After I install and I learned, that this function Digg Toolbar beyond my expectation, yes .. toolbar that works only for men-submit the URL of an article that has not been on Digg in the submit-only, so just to keep the title and description should we do with how to login to your account on our site Digg and as usual we do.

Well, anyway .. other functions of Digg Toolbar is to give us a notification of a popular article that just go to the frontpage of Digg site, and also to give us information about an article that we open, yes .. how many digg the article and how many comments on Digg.

No comments:

Post a Comment